5/21/10

Del's Douche of the Day: Floyd Landis

Floyd Landis is an asshole.

If his name sounds familiar, its because he was deemed the winner of the Tour De France, the year Lance wasn't in it, in 2006. The French called bullshit on that one - Who iz ze douche on ze bike wis two balls?
So they tested him for doping, guess what? Positive! Floyd cried 'they hate me, I've been set up. Waaaaah!'. So they tested and tested and tested. And still got the same result. Floyd went on a rampage. I'm clean, he shouted. He asked people to donate money to him to help him and raised almost 1 million from people who believed he was innocent. And he really did have fans believe him. He even wrote a book called (not joking) Positively False where he talked about how everyone was against him and he didnt do anything wrong. If I was Lance Armstrong, this wouldn't happen, he whimpered.
Then like most liars, you get tired of living a lie and you run out of money legally protecting that lie. So yesterday, he finally admitted to doping for years.

I'm also a kick ass bird caller. Check it out.....Ok I lied about that too

Oh but it doesnt end there...he's decided to play Serpico and out all of the riders as well. So what he's saying is Yes I doped up. But we all did. So either it's OK. Or at least blame someone else. I did it , but I'm not going to accept responsibility. Nice try, dick. By the way, he admits he has no evidence that anyone else doped up.

I got a feeling this costume will make a comeback this year

Oh yeah and an arrest warrant was issued this year from a French judge that Floyd was hacking into a computer at a French national lab for dope detection. All in all a really cool guy

You and I are totally doing the Tour de France this year

Floyd Landis: Grade A D-bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment